Saturday, May 2, 2009

18 things I want for my 18th Birthday


I know it's pretty silly since I'll be 18 in 2 years [lol xD], but I think I wanna get started on the list in case I'll be stumped of what I want for my debut :)

Btw, I'm a tech-geek mostly, so don't wonder why I have so much techy stuff on my list xD
1. sony cybershot DSC-h50B [I'm in a camera mood xD....]
2. A Purple or White or even Pink Sony Vaio! :D

3. Macbook Pro perhaps? haha :D
4. Kawaii Shoes! [Specifically knee-high boots!]5. An Old fashioned Journal ^_^

6. A Ticket to visit Singapore! :D


7. A Pretty Make-up Box :)

8. Geo Circle Lens Magic Color 2tone [blue]
9. A Lolita Inspired Dress! :)

10. Japanese/Lolita-inspired Umbrella
11. A Biig Heart Locket :D

12. Kipling Bags! :D


13. Hello Kitty Phone! [this type especially xD] :)

14. A Panda TV! ^_^

15. Cake :D



16. A Kawaii bed for Mei-li my favorite dog in the world! :)
17. a Psp 3000

18. Finally, I think I want are lace gloves and other cute gloves xD



Okay, I know my list seems pretty silly, but hey....I'm silly myself...Well, maybe in 2 years I'll change this...or maybe I'll get everyth

No comments:

Post a Comment